Monday, March 25, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #34



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 
My Teaser:
"Chase." I reached out with one finger, lifting his chin so our eyes locked. "Listen to me. Something is about to happen to us. It's going to be weird and scary, but I want you to promise me you won't fight back."


Page 210 in Nook from The Grimm Chronicles Vol. 2 by Ken Brosky and Isabella Fontaine

13 comments:

  1. Oooh! I just downloaded that today for free. So excited about it! Thanks for the teaser!

    Here's my TT post.

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know what will happen to them! I have to finish reading it. Yay! You're also reading it on a Nook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? Don't fight back?? Good teaser!

    My teaser is here: http://mrscaptkirk51.blogspot.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesday-blood-and-bullets.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo! That sounds intriguing. I'd love to know what it is that is about to happen.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read some of the Grimm Chronicles too and really enjoyed them. They're fun reads. Hoep you enjoy them as well!


    My TT post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good teaser, that would be a hard promise to make! Here's ours for this week: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2013/03/tuesday-teasers-love-story-and-memoir.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh man! Wondering what the big and scary is! Nice tease!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder what is going to happen? Interesting teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesday_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very intriguing teaser -- hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my TEASER TUESDAYS post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not fight back!?! Wow, what's going to happen and WHY? Great teaser.

    If you'd like to stop by I have a teaser up this week and a giveaway with it. :)
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesday-156-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, very interesting! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete