Monday, February 11, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #29


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.



• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




My Teaser:

"It seemed to be the middle of the night when I was awakened by Lawrence Cavendish. He had a candle in his hand, and the agitation of his face told me at once that something was seriously wrong."

Page 27 in The Mysterious Affair At Styles by Agatha Christie
This is my first Agatha Christie novel and I'm enjoying it so far. Have you read any of her books?

12 comments:

  1. I have not yet read this one, though it is somewhere in Mount TBR. Enjoy your first forray into Christie! Thanks for visiting. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! Agatha Christie. I haven't read too many of her's. In fact, I think I have only ever read one.
    That's an intriguing tease.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can honestly say I have not read a single one of her books. Waiting for the review!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never read any of her books either.

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of her books. The teaser is really good, I want to know what's happening. I've never made any attempt to read this books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh now that sounds like a great read. I've not read much of her work. Hope you are enjoying it.

    And if you'd like to stop by I have a teaser up this week as well...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/02/teaser-tuesday-150.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh-oh something bad in store for sure. Thank you so much for stopping by my TT. Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know, I have never read anything by Christie. It's pretty crazy...I know there are a ton of books and people who love them but I just haven't picked one up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I figured that it was time to pick up on of her books.

      Delete
  9. I haven't heard of this Agatha Christie book before. Sounds interesting. I haven't read any of her books yet, although I really should.

    Thanks for stopping by on my blog.


    -Nazish @ Nazish Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh very mysterious!! Well done! Come on by and check ours out at SnifferWalk Books!

    http://www.snifferwalk.org/2013/02/swbs-teaser-tuesday-capital-bride-by.html

    ReplyDelete