Okay, I've tried to participate in the past two years in a different audiobook challenge hosted by Teresa's Reading Corner. I did pretty well with my audios but I just didn't keep track with the challenge of 2014. I hope it will be different for me this year.
This will be my first time participating with these ladies' challenge.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
I'm going to try to aim for "Socially Awkward" or higher for 2015.
Here are listens:
1. Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James (2 stars)
2. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks (5 stars)