I had this post ready two weeks ago, but I forgot to post it. Whoops!
Welcome to the third Quarter Update for the 2015 Audiobook Challenge. This challenge is hosted by The Book Nympho & Hot Listens.
Even though I am back to work at the school and I have gone back to school to earn my teaching credential, I was still able to listen to a few fabulous reads. Of course, I would have wished that I have listened to more books (If only I remembered to push play, lol), but hey...life happens! I'm still proud of my numbers, though.
This is what I listened to:
1. I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and was Shot by the Taliban by Malala Yousafzai- 4 stars
2. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn- 4 stars
3. Bridget Jone's Diary by Helen Fielding- 2 stars
4. Stranger in My Arms by Lisa Kleypas- 4 stars
5. The Good Father by Diane Chamberlain- Review soon to come
Currently listening to (almost done):
This brings me a total of 12 audiobooks listened to (1 in progress). So this puts me at the level of "Stenographer" (can listen while multi-tasking), which is to listen to 10-15 books. My goal is to either end up at "Socially Awkward" (15-20) or "Binge Listener" (20-30). I really need to remember to charge up and bring my mp3 player to the car since the majority of my audios are on it.
How did you do this quarter?