Saturday, December 19, 2015

2015 Audiobook Challenge: It's a Wrap!!!

I've been gone a while from my blog. I will be posting an update very soon! But here's my audiobook wrap-up!


 

The 2015 Audiobook Challenge was hosted by The Book Nympho & Hot Listens

I wish I could have listened to more book liked I planned at the beginning of the year but life just got in the way. I hardly did any reading the second half of 2015, print or audio, due to going back to school after 7 years to get my teaching credential. However, 2015 is not over yet and I hope to get a few more reads in before midnight on December 31st!!!




This is what I listened to in 2015:



1. Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James- 2 stars
2. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks- 5 stars
3. Of Triton by Anna Banks 4 stars
4. Eve & Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate (3 stars)
5. Bras & Broomsticks by Sarah Mlynowski (4 stars)
6. Seriously...I'm Kidding by Ellen Degeneres (4 stars)
7. Number the Stars by Lois Lowry- 4 stars
8. I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and was Shot by the Taliban by Malala Yousafzai- 4 stars
9. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn- 4 stars 
10. Bridget Jone's Diary by Helen Fielding- 2 stars
11. Stranger in My Arms by Lisa Kleypas- 4 stars
12. The Good Father by Diane Chamberlain- 4.5 stars
13. Cover of Night by Linda Howard- 1 star (No review)
14. Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler- 3 stars (Review soon to come)




 So I read a total of 14 audiobooks keeping me at the level of "Stenographer" (can listen while multi-tasking), which is to listen to  10-15 books. My goal was to end up at "Socially Awkward" (15-20). But like I said earlier...the year is not over. I have three more audiobooks waiting for me. Now that our school district is off and my schooling is done for the winter, I am going to get my read on!!!!


How did your challenge go?

6 comments:

  1. So, happy to see you back on line as I've missed reading your posts!! :-)

    I noticed that we both participated in this challenge and that we both ended up listening to Linda Howard's Cover of Night.

    I was hoping to listen to 50+ audiobooks this year and reach the marathoner level as last year I had listened to 48 audiobooks... This year didn't go as planned, but I still had a good year as I listened to 26 audiobooks in all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed my blog, I missed visiting you, and I simply miss reading. I really hope to be "involved" before the next semester starts, so you'll be seeing more of me :)

      26 books is still awesome!!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, I had fun listening to the audiobooks I listened to this year with the exception of one.

      Good luck with school when it starts up again.

      I have a feeling I won't be around much beginning online beginning in January as I'll be busy with school.

      Delete
    3. Woop Woop! You're going back to school!!! Congrats! I wish you tons of luck!!!!

      Delete
  2. You had a great list. I've thought trying I Am Malala. I'm just taken with her. She is just such a great human being. I hope that you will join us again for 2016.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malala is such a courageous and fascinating person. We need more of her everywhere!

      Delete