Monday, April 25, 2016

Teaser Tuesdays #115


Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Jenn at Books and a Beat.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:





http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61aL-bS1cPL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg"During the strange, struggling early years of my life, I wallowed in embarrassment because I was a mere comicbook writer. 

"And now, because of those same, humble comicbooks, here I am, the featured star of a real, grown-up book, the HERO of my own life story!

"There's probably a moral hidden there. Feel free to search for it as we roll along." 

 
Amazing Fanstastic Incredible: A Marvelous Memoir by Stan Lee, Peter David, and Colleen Doran

I started reading this with my little sister the day after I went to LA Time's Festival of Books. My sister and I got to listen to Stan Lee's interview and we were highly entertained by him. He is absolutely funny! We were then inspired to immediately read his comicbook autobiography. However, we had to stop reading it because we both had major school projects to complete. I hope to get back to it since it's an easy and fast read. 



What is your teaser?

3 comments:

  1. Haha!! Stan sounds like a character!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great teaser! I love Stan Lee's work, so I might have to check out this memoir and learn more about him.

    ReplyDelete