Monday, June 13, 2016

Teaser Tuesdays #117



Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Jenn at Books and a Beat.

Here are the rules:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My Teaser:

http://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/photo.goodreads.com/books/1459304211i/29739407._UY200_.jpg
“It just seems to me there’s enough pain in the world—and not nearly enough pleasure. I guess once you’ve had enough kidney stones, hot candle wax on the nipples seems less appealing.” 

Happiness for Beginners by Katherine Center


 
Along with reading and dancing, I love to hike. I like to get myself lost (not literally) with nature and get in touch with myself. When I hike, I learn more about who I am, what my goals are, and I appreciate things more. This audio grabbed my attention because it centered with those types of ideas when it comes to hiking. So far, I am loving the story.




What is your teaser?
 

2 comments: