Monday, July 27, 2020

#FitReaders: July 20th-26th


FitReader 2020 logo image
 
#FitReaders2020 is hosted by Felicia the Geeky Blogger and Jen from That's What I'm Talking About

I was very happy with how active I was last week. Though I did not meet every single goal I set, I was still able to do a lot of it. 

Here's how my third week of the challenge went:

Monday 7/20:  Did 15 minutes of dumbbells with "12 Minute Upper Body Workout" by MadFit (I restarted the video to make sure I had my full 15 minutes); walked 1.26 miles at a local park; did over 20 minutes of salsa with the hubby with "Salsa Mix 2020" music. 



Tuesday 7/21: Morning neighborhood walk--1.02 miles; 15 minutes of dumbbells while attending an online PD for work; belly dance online class with Fahtiem--1 hour (900 calories)
Wednesday 7/22: I had an off day...Only walked for 1 mile around my neighborhood and nothing else. 

Thursday 7/23: Bellydance online class with Nasila through DanceGardenLA for 1 hour (1000 calories burned); 20 minutes of salsa dancing with the hubby. 
  • Salsa music: 

Friday 7/24: 15 minute dumbbell workout; 30 minutes of belly dance choreography review; afternoon neighborhood walk--1.1. miles. 

Saturday 7/25: Hiked 6.83 miles of the Laguna Coast Canyon Loop trail. The decent down going counter-clockwise was brutal!




Sunday 7/26: Did an easier hike today to give our poor feet a break. Hiked 4.28 miles to the top of Vetter Mountain to reach the fire lookout station. 






Weekly Goal Progress (tweaked a little bit to accommodate upcoming work schedule):
  • Lose the Quarantine weight: 1/10 lbs total (no changes in my weight 😞)
  • Belly dance: 2.5/2 hrs per week (Met)
  • Hiking: 11.11/4 miles per week (Met)
  • Neighborhood/Park walk: 4.38/5 miles per week (So close!)
  • Weights (dumbbells): 30/60 min per week  
  • Latin dance with hubby: 40/60 min per week  
 

How are you doing with the challenge? 


No comments:

Post a Comment