This hop is hosted by Billy over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Every week participants answer a question and then visit other blogs participating. The purpose of the hop is to give bloggers the chance to meet new bloggers, get to know one another better, and get new followers. This week's question is: What is your favorite classic novel?
A: Oh gosh...I can't answer just one when there are so many good ones out there. So, I'm going to list my absolute favorites:
1. The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux (I am a HUGE Phan!)
2. Dracula by Bram Stoker (The one who started it all with the vampires)
3. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell (got to love Scarlett)
4. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley (now this lady knew how to write)
5. The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien (the one who inspired the fantasy world)
6. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo (this book makes me sob)