Monday, January 16, 2017

A Winter's Respite Readathon Start-Up Post

Seasons of Reading


A Winter's Respite Readathon has begun!!!! I'm a little late with this post. It has been one crazy day...it started off fine but then found out that my best friend was sent to the hospital. *sigh* She's all better now after an emergency surgery. Thank goodness!!! 

Anywho...

A Winter's Respite Readathon is hosted by Seasons of Reading. The read-a-thon is very laid back. The main goal is to simply read. 


Here are my goals for the next two weeks:

  • Listen to 2-3 audiobooks
  • Read 1-2 library books
  • Read 1 TBR ebook
  • Read 2-3 TBR books from shelves

So far I have started with a library children's book, Shadow House by Dan Poblocki. 

My semester also begins on the 21st, so I really hope that my reading game will continue to be strong. Either way, I plan to have fun!

Have you joined the readathon? 

2 comments:

  1. Your goals looks great. Just wanted to wish you luck on your goals.

    Also, i'll be host a Midway Giveaway on my blog this weekend if you are interested. The only requirement for entering is a comment about your progress so far and goals for week two.

    Well have a great week!
    Bemused Bookworm
    https://goo.gl/c5JMZ2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're joining us, Vonnie. Good to hear that your friend is okay. Great list of goals. I hope you enjoy your reading this two weeks.

    ReplyDelete