Monday, March 4, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays #32

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.



• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


 
My Teaser:

"There were only two kinds of people in our town. 'The stupid and the stuck,' my father had affectionately classified our neighbors."

Opening lines from Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
I know many have read this one already and have seen the movie. I'm a little slow with the program, lol.


18 comments:

  1. I'm reading Beautiful Creatures too, it's been sitting on my shelf gathering dust since I abandoned it for The Fault In Our Stars a few months ago. c:
    Great teaser, check out mine at http://www.onemilysbookshelf.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! Your teaser makes me want to go re-read this. Here is my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, I am not one of the many. I too, am slow getting into this book.

    Thanks for the tease and thanks for stopping by :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice tease! Couldn't get into this one myself. Hope you're enjoying it!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay...now I must add this one to my list! It's everywhere...and with the movie... well, now I am very curious.

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! I read this very recently. LOVED it! Thanks for visiting my blog! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser! These books are on my to-read list. Hoping to get around to them soon! Here’s my TT post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this series and I heard the movie was great too! Nice teaser. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting teaser!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. The stupid and the stuck, and that is so true! lol! Thanks for sharing, I am a little behind too, because I haven't read nor seen the movie :o
    Here is mine:
    http://werejumpinbooks.wordpress.com/2013/03/05/teaser-tuesday-2/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a series that I started but never finished. Great teaser, though, it makes me want to pick it back up again! : )

    here's my tt: http://followthewritingrabbit.blogspot.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your teaser, but not enough to read the book .. which has nothing to do with the teasers I've read and everything to do with the movie :-P
    My Teaser from Wait For You by Jennifer L. Armentrout (+ giveaway of the same book)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yup. I've met people just like that. ;)

    Here is our TEASER from Harlie's Books. Come on by!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will go see this movie, never did read the books, but might do so at some point.

    Tuesday Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  15. I use to think my town was like this! Great choice.
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha, I'm liking what I'm hearing about this one these days. :) Thank you.

    I have one up as well this week, if you'd like to stop by...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesday-153.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is one of my favorite books! Great teaser. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog ~ Fantasy Book Chick

    ReplyDelete