Monday, December 16, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays #69


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 
My Teaser:
"The two sharks that separated glide quickly in the background, their speed disconcerting. The larger of the two pivots and darts toward the glass, fast, directly where I'm standing." 

Into the Deep by Missy Fleming page 12

I'm excited to be reading a book about mermaids. It's been a very long time since I've done so.

14 comments:

  1. I love the cover and I love a good mermaid book :) Great Teaser Vonnie! I think in my next life I want to be a mermaid ;)

    here is my Tuesday Teaser if you want to check it out

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to read a mermaid book. Nice Tease. And I like the cover too.
    Thanks for stopping by my TT.
    Hope you're having a great week Vonnie.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh that sounds intense! Great tease!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like mermaid stories. This one sounds good and has a pretty cover!

    I am reading a Mermaid Christmas story!!!
    Here's the link - http://www.amazon.com/Mermaid-Christmas-Flukes-Nichole-Chase-ebook/dp/B00GQB7UN2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1387288364&sr=8-1&keywords=a+mermaid+for+christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds intense! Thanks for sharing...enjoy. Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't read about mermaids apart from "The Little Mermaid." This is an awesome teaser you have.

    My Teaser this Week

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love mermaid books :)
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/12/teaser-tuesdays_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never read a book about mermaids! Sounds like this one is a good place to start.
    My Teaser is from CHRISTMAS CALLING.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cover of the book and I love mermaids too :) Great teaser and thanks for stopping by my TT post Vonnie!

    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh. A mermaid book! I need start reading mermaid books.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A shark? And they are still in the water? Scary!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice teaser! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That cover is stunning!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier this week! Sorry it took me so long to visit your teaser :)

    ReplyDelete