Monday, May 15, 2017

Teaser Tuesday #120



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by The Purplebooker.

Here are the rules:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My Teaser:
 
Image result for shadow house you can't hide
"They took another step, the dusky light from the window finally revealing their faces. 'What do you say...Poppy?'
"Poppy covered her mouth to hold in a scream."
 


 Shadow House: You Can't Hide by Dan Poblocki

I read the first book in this series and I was spooked! For a middle school, I was very surprised on how scared I got. Let's see if this second book lives up to the first.


What is your teaser?
 

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your reading time! Thanks for stopping by :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooo man that looks good!

    I just signed up for 2 horror audios! I have never listened to a horror story in audio before!!!
    This is what they are -
    The Sick House
    Medicine for the Dead
    I will be doing them in July and August.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! These ones sound creepy! I'll need to see if they are available through my library.

      Delete