Monday, May 29, 2017

Teaser Tuesdays #121



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by The Purplebooker.

Here are the rules:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My Teaser:
 

Image result for everything everything
"Life is a gift. Don't forget to live it."

Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon

I'm highly enjoying this read. I can't wait to watch the movie. :)


What is your teaser?
 

5 comments:

  1. Nice teaser!! Very powerful! ;)

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quote! I haven't seen any previews for this movie. When does it come out?

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO true. I'll have to look into this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great teaser! I'll have to check out this book.

    ReplyDelete