Monday, February 3, 2014

Teaser Tuesday #75


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:
"My arms encircled his waist and my skin absorbed his fragrance. By his side, everything seemed to shift."

Valley of Darkness Part 1 by A.B. Whelan, page 32


This is the sequel to Fields of Elysium and so far I'm seeing an improvement in writing.

11 comments:

  1. Interesting tease. I'm not familiar with this series. Hope you enjoy the rest of the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it when the writing improves! Nice teaser!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh intriguing tease! Hope you're enjoying it!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen this series . Thanks for visiting and for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds nice. I'm not familiar with the series either. My teasers this week are from United We Spy by Ally Carter and Killing Floor by Lee Child. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds pretty steamy! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful description of his effect on her. Lovely cover too.
    My Teaser is from CAPE MAYBE.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, nice teaser. Very intriguing. Thanks for stopping by Book Sojourner :)

    ReplyDelete