Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays #95


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teasers:


"A week ago my grandmother gave me a dry-eyed hug at the San Francisco airport and told me again that if I valued my life at all, I should not get in touch with anyone I knew until we could be sure my enemies were no longer looking for me."

Maya's Notebook by Isabel Allende

This is the first sentence in the book and it's an attention grabber.



"She knew very little of the force that had caused her to live this way. She was not the only one; the chaos was all over the world."

The Last Garden by Jorge E. Ancheytta

I'm so glad that I'm finally going to devote some time for this book. The first chapter is pretty exciting.

What is your teaser?

4 comments:

  1. Nice teasers. I've only read one Isabel Allende book and it was many years ago. Hope you enjoy them both!
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These both sound very intriguing. Thanks for sharing the teasers. Hope the stories continue to excite you.

    My Tease @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice teasers! Thanks for sharing. Hope you enjoy them both. Thanks for coming by and leaving a comment on my teaser from Jackaby

    ReplyDelete