Thursday, December 22, 2016

2016: Audiobook Wrap-up

2016 Audiobook Challenge

I am late in posting my wrap-up but I figured that it's still 2016. :)

The Audiobook Challenge 2016 was hosted by The Book Nympho & Hot Listens. I had high hopes for this one but alas, real life took over. However, I was able to squeeze in some audios for the year.

Here's what I listened to:

    I listened to a total of 12 audios for 2016 putting me at the level of "Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking)." Not bad. 

    The year is not quite over and I am on vacation. I am currently listening to an audio and I have a couple of others waiting for me. So maybe I'll reach the "Socially Awkward" level by the end of the year.



    Merry Christmas and have a happy reading!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment