Monday, January 14, 2019

Little Free Library Adventures #7

Hello, everyone!
I'm here to share with you a recent Little Free Library adventure that I had while taking a stroll nearby. The first one was in La Habra.


This was a simple library in a corner near an elementary school. It was filled with both adult books and a few children's books. 


The next library that I visited was in Whittier. I have visited this LFL before when it was first posted. At that time, it was just a wooden library. But now, look at it!

They did a fantastic job with the paint job! I couldn't help but admire it for a few minutes. 

In both libraries I left many books behind and only took a couple. Yup, just two. :)

Well, that's all for now. 

Have a happy reading!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute Little Free Library!! I've found 8 new to be Little Free Libraries in the past month and have blogged about most of them on my blog... I'm a bit behind in my blogging this month, lol!!

    I found a few Little Free Libraries recently near La Habra... I found ones in Brea, Rowland Heighs, and Chino Hills last month.

    ReplyDelete