Monday, March 1, 2021

February 2021 Wrap-Up



We are now in March so that means it's time for February's Wrap-up! I thought this was going to be a one time thing but I continue to find myself on a roll with my reads despite the heavy workload. So yes, I want to brag. :D

I read six books in the month of February! Yay!

Here's what I read:

The Surprising Power of a Good Dumpling by Wai Chim
The Duke and I by Julia Quinn
Pushout by Monique W. Morris
Amazons, Abolitionists, and Activists by Mikki Kendall
Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
Concrete Rose by Angie Thomas

I still need to catch up on my reviews. I need to do a His & Her for Jurassic Park and an audio review of Concrete Rose. Be on the lookout for those reviews!

Things are changing a lot in my school district. I have no idea how my schedule is going to look like but I do hope to continue reading. I've been doing so well lately that I don't want to stop. 

Wish me luck for the month of March!
How was your reads for the month of February? 

4 comments:

  1. Concrete Rose is on my list! Happy March!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, you have lots of books that sound like great reads. I will be adding a few of them to my ever growing reading wishlist!

    ReplyDelete