1. Dragon Fire by Dina Von Lowenkraft 3 stars (review)
2. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake (audio) 5 stars (review)
3. An Unlikely Pair by Monya Clayton 4 stars (review)
4. Turning This Thing Around by Keith Maginn 4 stars (review)
5. The Hoop Kid by Teko Bernard 4 stars (review)
6. TaleSpins by Michael Mullin 5 stars (review)
7. Matilda by Roald Dahl (audio) 5 stars (review)
8. The Trap by Andrew Fukuda 5 stars (review)
9. The Colony by Cami Checketts 4 stars (review)
10. A Drop of Water by Walter Wick 5 stars (review)
11. Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake (audio) 3 stars (review soon...)
I love how I read a few 5 star books!
I'm not sure how much reading I'm going to be doing this month. So many things have been going on at home that my reading has started to slow down. I do hope to continue updating my blog so that there's something new every two to three days for my fellow followers.
Also, I want to catch up with some posts that I had planned at the end of December and throughout January. I have a couple of spotlights to post and some Book-to-Movie reviews. I'm going to do my best to stay on my game.
So far, for the month of February this is what I have planned for reading:
1. Outcast by Cheryl Brooks (January's leftover)2. The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman (audio)
3. A Tricky Game by Seraphima Bogomolova
4. Kitchen by Banana Yoshimoto
5. Goodwill Tour: Paying it Forward by Keith Maginn
What do you think?