Monday, March 31, 2014

March 2014 Wrap-Up



Hola! So I've decided to only do monthly wrap-ups instead of wrap-ups/future plans. My plans are constantly changing that I cannot set myself to something solid anymore. Woe is me with such a super busy schedule, lol.

Talking about busy...March was CRAZY!!!

I didn't get much reading done due to a big gala show that I was a part of. I was doing 18+ hours of rehearsals every week along with my two jobs. The week before the show, we had 14 hours of intensive immersion training with the talented Ahmed Hussien, plus I had my private dance lessons with him. But I have to say, it was awesome! Here are some photos from the workshops and the show (courtesy of Carlo Tayag):


Oriental Tango (me in far left)
Oriental Technique (me on the left)

Saidi Workshop (me in red)

All the ladies that took the workshops

beginning number (me with calendabra)
Core group girls (me on the right)
Double veil (me trying to steal spotlight lol)


My beautiful Luna

The gorgeous Kaye

Though I had such a great and completely busy month, I did get a few reads accomplished:



Please Don't Tell by Elizabeth Adler (audio) 2 stars
Ruby Holler by Sharon Creech (4 stars)
Imperfect Love by Rebecca Talley (4 stars)
The Orphan and the Thief by M.L. Gellette (5 stars)
Summer Rain by Cherlisa Starks Richardson (4 stars)
I Thought My Soul Would Rise and Fly by Joyce Hansen (4 stars)

6 books....not bad :D

How was your month?

4 comments:

  1. Oye, chica, que nice!! I can see that you and your friends were all having a LOT of fun!! And the costumes are GORGEOUS!! I wish I could have been there!

    You still managed to do quite a bit of reading, in spite of your very busy schedule. HOW do you do it, girl? I'm lucky if I can get two or perhaps three, books read every month! You sure are a FAST reader! I envy you .....

    I'm going to check out all these books!

    Thanks for sharing your activities and books read!! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recomment The Orphan and the Thief. It was really good!

      Delete
  2. Yay I was wondering if you were gonna post pictures!
    Love! You are gorgeous girl! I wish I lived near you so I could go see you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Wendy! It would be nice to have you in the audience :)

      Delete