Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Teaser Tuesdays #99


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



My Teasers:



"His hood blew back, revealing a face covered with a grotesque Halloween-type mask. Emmy screamed, grabbed the door handle, and flung herself into her Enclave."

Shadows in the Curtain by Cami Checketts

This was another wonderful thriller by Ms. Checketts. I was completely glued from page one. You can check out my review here.


http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1327879889l/12425532.jpg
"And now she's taking revenge on me for note letting her use my ID to get a tattoo last night. But what did she expect? I'm white and she's black. I'm not even tan-white. I'm Canadian-tourist white. If the guy could mistake her for me, then he shouldn't be giving anyone a tattoo, right?"

Of Poseidon by Anna Banks

Had to share more than two sentences on this one because it really made me chuckle. Started listening to this and I am highly enjoying the story.


What is your teaser?

8 comments:

  1. The first one is a new title to me, glad to hear it worked very well for you.
    Enjoy Of Poseidon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first teaser has me saying no way am I reading that book. Scary and I do not mix. The second one has me lol.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand about scary books. I just like to be a masochist I guess. lol

      Delete
  3. Oh, I loved OF POSEIDON! Such a great book, and Anna Banks is fantastic. Enjoy, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Anna Banks is becoming a favorite author.

      Delete
  4. Great teasers! First one is freaky and second is hilarious! Loved Of Poseidon!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like many love Of Poseidon and I'm becoming one of these people :)

      Delete