Thursday, January 8, 2015

Bout of Books 12: Day 4



Bout of Books 

For more information on the read-a-thon visit Bout of Books

Okay. Today went better. I didn't read the 200 pages that I was hoping because too many people wanted my attention but I was able to finish another book! And I'm almost done listening to an audio as well. Woo hoo! 

Here's the book I finished:
http://www.bookhounds.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/if-you-belive.jpg

 If You Believe by Mya O'Malley was a very lovely story. I highly recommend it. You can check out my review here.

I also participated in one of the challenges:

The Synopsis Challenge  

Create your own synopsis. In 3-5 sentences.

For any of the books you have read or plan to read during the read-a-thon!

You can be as creative as you’d like!

 

My synopsis is for Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James. Here goes...
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51oHvh-L-LL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Mr. Bennett, did you hear? There was a death over at Pemberley! No one knows what truly happened, but Mr. Wickham is the main suspect! Oh our poor Lizzy and her dear husband, Mr. Darcy. How are they going to get out of this scandal?!

I know that Mrs. Bennett is not telling the story nor is she a main character, but I can't help but here her voice every time I think about Pride and Prejudice. 

Progress:

Thursday
Number of pages read:120
Number hours listened: 3 (Death Comes to Pemberley)
Books read: 1 (If You Believe)
Books finished:1

Wednesday
Number of pages read:41
Number hours listened: 2 (Death Comes to Pemberley)
Books read: 1 (If You Believe)
Books finished: 0

Tuesday
Number of pages read: 102
Number hours listened: 3
Books read: 2 (Eve & If You Believe)
Books finished: 1

Monday
Number of Pages read: 100
Number hours listened: 1
Books read: 1 (Eve)
Books finished: none


How's the read-a-thon going for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment