Monday, April 13, 2015

LA's Festival of Books is This Weekend!

https://sait.usc.edu/ois/Upload/LATimesFestivalofBooks2015.jpg 

It's that time of year again!  

So if you are in Southern California, don't miss out on this special yearly event. 

So what can you do there? 

You can meet authors!!!! Yes, that's right. Authors!


Authors such as Lisa See, Victor Villasenor, Leigh Bardugo, T.C. Boyle, and others would be there this year. (check out who else is going to be there here)

There will also be many tents with book signings, book sales, activities for adults and children, and swag. Live entertainment will also be there such as bands, dancers, and guest artists. 

I go there every year and I always find myself having loads of fun. I can't wait for this weekend!!!

 

Will you be attending this year's festival?

6 comments:

  1. Are you going both days? I am only going on Sunday this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going on Sunday too! Would you like to meet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should try. Who will you be trying to see? I'll probably be in the YA area during the morning, and towards the football field in the afternoon. I'm taking Metrolink in this time, so will be at the mercy of the train schedule for arriving and leaving.

      Delete
    2. I'm going to try to see Jason Segel and Victor Villaseñor around 11. Afterward, I'm not sure where I'll head.

      Delete
  3. Drool!! I envy that you are going to the LA Times Book Festival this year!! I always wanted to go when I lived in SoCal, But never made it. To see T. C. Boyle cool!!

    I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Please see the following link: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too bad that you didn't go when you were down here. Oh, and thank you for the nomination. I've done this before so I should look for the link.

      Delete