Friday, September 11, 2020

#FitReaders2020: Aug. 24th-Sept. 11th

 

FitReader 2020 logo image
 
#FitReaders2020 is hosted by Felicia the Geeky Blogger and Jen from That's What I'm Talking About

It's been a while since I posted an update. It's hard (and sad) that I don't have much to share since my activities have slowed down tremendously. So many factors came into play: 1) I am working 10+ hours 6 days a week, 2) temperatures were in the high 90s and triple digits, and 3) the wildfires! We have such poor air quality because our poor forests are burning all over California. Despite all of this, I did find a few occasions to at least walk & hike:

Aug. 24th-30th
Walked a total of 4.5 miles and hiked 2 miles.

My Ebony enjoying the trail.



Sept. 1st-Sept. 11th
Walked a total of 3 miles and hiked a total of 10 miles.

How the heck did I hike 10 miles? I went to Yosemite National Park for Labor Day Weekend. We only did the easy trails since the Creek Fire began to burn that weekend. The area was completely ashen!






This was obviously not what I planned for when I began this challenge, but I at least did some activities! At this point in my life, I am happy to remain active for at least a couple of times a week. Once all this craziness starts to slow down, then I'll start to pick up my pace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment