Friday, July 2, 2021

2021 Audiobook Challenge Mid-Year Check In

 

It's time to check-in and see our progress with the 2021 Audiobook Challenge hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer & That's What I'm Talking About. There are different achievement levels and my goal is:

My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+

Here Are My Listens So Far:

1. Fool by Christopher Moore 

2. Still Foolin' 'Em by Billy Crystal

3. A Handful of Stars by Cynthia Lord

4. Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey

5. Land of the Cranes by Aida Salazar



8. Concrete Rose by Angie Thomas

9. Whiskey in a Teacup by Reese Witherspoon

10. Clanlands by Sam Heughan & Graham McTavish

11. 365 Days by Blanca Lipinska (review soon to come)



Currently listening to:





So...11 audiobooks so far. Not as many as I would like by this time of year but I know I'll reach my goal by the end of 2021. :D

How are you doing with the challenge so far? 

7 comments:

  1. Nice collection of audiobooks, Vonnie. You're only a few behind at the half-way mark so I'm sure you'll catch up too.
    A few of my listens have been shorter than I expected, so I'm ahead of the game at the moment. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My attention span has been terrible this past year and I really thought that it will get better during the summer. But I am not giving up on my goal!

      Delete
  2. Nice work so far! I am adding Pushout to my TBR and have just requested it from my library.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias!
      I'll be looking forward to your thoughts on Pushout.

      Delete
  3. I keep forgetting to sign up for this challenge as I love audiobooks. I've participated in this challenge in the past though.

    That's great that you've listened to 11 audiobooks so far this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm at 17 now so things are looking better.

      Delete