Monday, April 29, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays #39



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser:


"But Victor Sorren was no ordinary boy. He was the most fascinating and gorgeous guy I ever met, and he lived on the New Earth, called Arkana."

Page 1 from Fields of Elysium by A.B. Whelan


13 comments:

  1. Fascinating, gorgeous, definitely my kind of guy.
    This book has an intriguing cover. Got to check this one out.
    Thanks for stopping by my TT :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the teaser. I'm sure the book cover in itself would pull a lot of readers in!

    Here's mine: Dan Brown Portal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like this may be a fun read! Great teaser!
    Here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2013/04/tuesday-teasers-memoir-fiction.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, that book's starting off nice!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tease, well done for keeping it to 2 sentences, it's so hard!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fascinating teaser, nice cover.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/04/teaser-tuesday_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm... sounds interesting. I haven't heard of this one before. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. on my TBR list already, wish I had a few extra hours in the day for my "required" reading fix :)

    here is my tt: http://costhenextchapter.blogspot.com/2013/04/teaser-tuesday-8.html

    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't heard of this one yet. Cannot wait for your review.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo, I'm curious why this boy is so evil. Great teaser.

    I too have a teaser up this week, if you'd like to stop. :)
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/04/teaser-tuesday-161.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete