Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays #51



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 
My Teaser:



"I stretched out my arm. But I couldn't catch her. And I couldn't live without her"

First page of Beautiful Creatures: The Manga by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl, Art by Cassandra Jean


I was browsing to see if my library had the movie Beautiful Creatures on the catalogue but I got this manga as my first result. I immediately put a hold on it and received it as soon as the library got its copy.

I'm not a big graphic novel/manga fan but this one really looked beautiful. I couldn't help but get it.

12 comments:

  1. I borrowed this one from the library too but I had such a big stack of books to get through that it ended up being due back before I had a chance to read it. I'm going to have to put it on hold again.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice tease! Couldn't get into the novel version of this myself, but hope you enjoy the graphic novel version too!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the actual book set for Christmas. The movie did not do it justice.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried the audio version myself and ended up putting it to the side, it just didn't keep my interest. I hope you enjoy this one! Thanks for sharing the teaser! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my TT. Great choice of teaser from the magna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed this book. I need to get to the last one.

    My TT

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it exciting to come upon a book that you love? Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Tease - Thanks for stopping by SunnyReads!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHAT???? A graphic novel of beautiful Creatures?? Am I reading this right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh do hope you are loving. :) Did you see the movie?

    If you'd like to stop by we have two teasers this week as well. :)
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/07/teaser-tuesday-171.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice teaser! This is a series I definitely need to try. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete