Monday, February 1, 2021

January 2021 Reads


Hello everyone!

I usually don't do end of the month reading wrap-ups but I had to brag a bit...so I did one for January. 

I read seven books in the month of January! Yay! I've been in a major reading slump for a few years now and I tend to read more during the summer time when I'm on vacation. So reading more than two books in a month is a major plus for me!

What did I read? 
(In the order read)

Fool by Christopher Moore --> Review
Still Foolin' Em by Billy Crystal --> Review
The Chicken Sisters by K.J. Dell'Antonia --> Review
A Handful of Stars by Cynthia Lord --> Review
To Selena, With Love by Chris Perez --> Review Soon To Come
Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey --> Review
Land of the Cranes by Aida Salazar --> Review Soon To Come


Not too shabby, eh? 

How did January go for you? 

4 comments: