Saturday, January 19, 2013

Know Me Better #5

This is a weekly Meme by Inspired Kathy @ I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. Each week she picks 5 questions from her authors' interview lists and has us answer them :).

This weeks questions are...
 
10 words that describe yourself?
Loyal
Nice
Caring
Bookaholic
Workaholic
Tired
Beautiful
Emotional
Hopeful
Bilingual

Favorite TV Shows?
I don't really watch TV. If I do, it's usually to watch Friends, Ellen, How I Met Your Mother, or whatever the family is watching.

If you could take over the world, would you?
Nah...it's too much work.

Who was the first boy you kissed?
Oh gawd...it was this really ugly boy whom I fell in "love" with when I was 12. He was bad news.

How do you unwind?
For a moment there I thought of Neal Shusterman's book, lol.
I unwind by belly dancing, reading, biking, or hiking.

9 comments:

  1. That was my first thought as well, Neal Shusterman's book just waiting for me to read it.

    Rivie @ Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you included "beautiful" in your words! You are beautiful! Inside and out! I have to admit I am a TV-aholic! My list would be a mile long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't watch much TV, either. I'll put it on so that I have some background noise while I'm reading, but there are only a few shows that I actually watch. Thanks for stopping by our post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look back on some pictures of the boys I was in love with and wonder now how I ever thought they were cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you used the word beautiful to describe yourself!! I should have add biking to the things I do to unwind question, but already listed it in #1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 8 of your 10 words describe me too and yes, too much work to take over the world!

    ReplyDelete