Monday, January 14, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays #27



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.



• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




My Teaser:

"Then he saw it--way at the back of the warehouse was a matress. It was dirty, shredded, probably the digs of some homeless dude." 
Page 116 from UnWholly by Neal Shusterman


My little sister picked the random sentences for me. She wanted these because it talked about a "homeless dude" :/ (she's only 14, lol).

I'm excited to finally start reading this book! I've only read the first 15 pages so far, but I am liking it :)

15 comments:

  1. Aawah that sweet lol . Tell her she did a good job as I want to know more
    Here’s mine
    http://confessionsfromromaholics.com/teaser-tuesday-1-brides-choice-by-karly-lane/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sis did a great job. Very interesting teaser. Hope they don't want to sleep on that mattress! :D

    Here's my teaser: http://flowersofquiethappiness.blogspot.com/2013/01/teaser-tuesdays-cinder.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tease. Definitely caught my interest. And that cover, it's a little creepy.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sister did a very good job. Great teaser!

    CarolynBrown-Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please tell m e they are not going to sleep on that mattress!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting teaser, good choices by your sister. LOL
    I haven't heard of this book before, will have to check it out, sounds good. Thanks for stopping by and sharing.

    Katie ~ Turner’s Antics

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tell your sister great job on picking out a teaser. Hehe. I've seen this one around and need to read it soon!

    Thanks for stopping by Better Read Than Dead

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice tease! Your sis did great for picking a teaser!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good teaser, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/01/teaser-tuesday_7336.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting teaser. I'll bet your sister had fun picking those lines.
    My Teaser is from THE STORYTELLER.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've yet to read the first in the series, I'll have to get on that :) And thank you for visiting my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's the word "dude" that makes the teaser great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still haven't read that series, is on my TBR list though. I'm looking forward to reading Unwind.

    Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
  14. oOOo! Sounds good! I haven't heard of this one before.

    Here' my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting teaser! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete