Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #25



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.



• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




My Teaser:

"Wisteria, run!" Rebecca O'Leary screamed over the radio.
Wisteria Kuti whipped around and came face-to-face with the blood-red eyes of a hungry-flesh eating biter." 
Opening lines from Wisteria by Bisi Leyton




16 comments:

  1. Oh no! Why is it when we are told to run we have to turn to see that face-to-face first??

    Happy reading in the New Year to you!

    ~Alli
    mrscaptkirk51.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds plain creepy. If I dream about monsters tonight... I blame you heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking out my blog!!! The book seems intresting. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would certainly get my attention. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice teaser! I've been curious about this book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes. Not what you want to turn around to see.

    Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like when we're watching a movie and we try to tell the character to watch out! lol

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOh definitely creepy!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Happy New Year!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it I think I am going to have to check this one out too. Here is my teaser. http://nulaanne.wordpress.com/2013/01/01/teaser-tuesdays/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that looks incredible! Wish I could buy a print copy of this to read. :) Thanks for sharing. :3
    Also, thanks for stopping by my blog! ^.^

    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gah! What happens next!? I need to know! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  12. I soooo need to read this one already! Excellent teaser!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a very intense moment. I'd run like a sissy. LOL. Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete