Monday, January 7, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays #26



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.



• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




My Teaser:

"Suddenly Catherine remembered...My vow of celibacy! I must not think of such things." 
Page 58 from Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica by Samantha


I don't think she'll be celibate much longer! Hehehe!

So far, this is not the best written book. It has a cheesy cover and it has pictures inside that make you chuckle, but the story is interesting enough that I keep reading it.

17 comments:

  1. Such a strange thing to suddenly remember.. i wonder where she is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a vow she shouldn't be forgetting. Very intriguing. Nice teaser!

    Here's mine: http://flowersofquiethappiness.blogspot.com/2013/01/teaser-tuesdays-jayber-crow.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm...not sure what to say about that. haha

    Here's mine: http://wwww.onemagicbeanbuyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A vow I am not sure I could handle. But it is looking like she cannot either!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate to think what she was doing to cause that though! Hee hee!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. with thoughts like that I don't think so either!

    LOL!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Trish - My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Vonnie - to change the subject -
    I don't know if you follow Alexis' blog (you should, its great!) but check out this post! I love it and might try it next year.
    http://www.reflectionsofabookaholic.com/2013/01/isnt-this-challenge-or-something.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do but I haven't seen this post yet. It's pretty cool! I don't think I could do it this year either.

      Thanks for sharing it. I hope they do this again next year.

      Hmmm...this gives me ideas for next year's the next winter challenge...

      Delete
    2. Yes! you should do something like this for the shelfari challenge!

      Delete
  8. I don't think she'll be able to stick to that plan either!
    Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy! your book.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/01/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a strange teaser. It's definitely caught my attention.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting!

    I'm new to your blog & now I follow:)

    Here's mine:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ups! It seems Catherine is in trouble! ;) Thanks for visiting A Book Blog of One's Own!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonder what -- or who -- is making her suddenly remember -- or forget -- her vow? Interesting! Excellent teaser.

    Here's my Teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm curious to what else is going on in this scene. LOL Thanks for sharing!

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hmmm. Hard to forget something like that, isn't it? LOL.

    Lisa
    my teaser

    ReplyDelete