Saturday, January 26, 2013

Know Me Better #6

This is a weekly Meme by Inspired Kathy @ I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. Each week she picks 5 questions from her authors' interview lists and has us answer them :).

This weeks questions are...






Top 5 songs on your playlist?
I have way too many favorites but here are the first 5 songs from my phone:

Isis Drum solo
 
Lat Jaf

Yearning (one of my absolute favorites! Just ignore the hot chick on the vid, lol)

500 Miles--The Proclaimers

Bent el Sultan (the dancer below is Aleya; she's wonderful and I've had the pleasure to study with her)

(yeah...I have a lot of Egyptian/Middle Eastern music on my playlist)

How much time do you spend reading each week?
Hmmm...when our school system is in session, I tend to read between 8-12 hours a week. This of course increases a lot more during our breaks/vacations.

What is the last thing you Googled?
Coordinate graph worksheets

Favorite places to travel?
Vegas!!!
I would like to have the money to actually travel outside of California.

What is your favorite way to spend a rainy day?
Cuddled with a blanket, hot chocolate or hot tea, read a book, and watch favorite movies.

7 comments:

  1. Cool songs and I haven't been to Vegas; it does seem like a fun place to go though :)

    Old Follower!
    http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2013/01/know-me-better-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you also dance to these songs right? Belly dance? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuddled with a blanket with a hot beverage, reading a book is the perfect rainy day! ^^

    Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to Vegas but I've always wanted to go just once! I've heard it's like a different world almost. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love drinking hot chocolate on cold, rainy days! I'd like to see Vegas one day, too. Thanks for stopping by our post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more! Love that song!!! Good choice.
    What? no - "Its the end of the world as we know it"??? LOL

    I love that first one - the drum. that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete