What a month!!! So much going on and I could still amaze myself that I could get any reading done. So here's what I read:
- Becoming Americana by Lara Rios 5 stars
- Fields of Elysium by A.B. Whelan 3 stars
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi 4 stars
- The Stone Guardian by Theresa McClinton 3.5 stars
- Escaping Darkness by Theresa McClinton 4 stars
I dropped reading The Diviners by Libba Bray. The synopsis of this book sounded very good but I could not make myself read the book. I only got to about 80 pages in one month. I'm not sure if it was the size of the book that slowed me down or my mind was not into it with my busy schedule. I heard the audio for it is really good so I'm going to try to get it through my library.
Guess what? June 3rd will be my one year blogiversary!!! Wow! I can't believe that it has been one year already. Time has gone by! I've learned so much since I started book blogging and I got to meet many cool people. To celebrate, I am planning in hosting a giveaway next week. Hehehehe...
Also, the school year is ending and summer school starts right after for special ed. For the first time, I will be working the summer school, which is great because I need the money. I really hope to have the a little bit more time to read though. Here's what I hope to accomplish:
1. Moonlit by Jadie Jones
2. Yesterday by Amanda Tru
3. The Locket by Amanda Tru
4. Hearts in Exile by Misty Baker
5. Yours Affectionately, Jane Austen by Sally Smith O’Rourke
6. Blood Purple by Ashley Nemer
7. 14 by Peter Clines
All e-books! Wow, that's a first!
I am looking forward to June. What are you planning for this month?