Monday, June 24, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays #47



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My teaser:


 

" 'But it's safe to look, right?'
" 'No,' said Veek, 'it's incredibly dangerous. I'm almost positive there's a crossbow on the other side of the wall waiting to shoot anyone in the  eye the moment they look through.' "

Page 67-68 from 14 by Peter Clines

12 comments:

  1. Well, that's one wall I want to stay away from.
    The cover of this one is quite mysterious. All those locks.
    Hope you are enjoying this book.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek crossbow in the eye doesn't sound pleasant! Has me intrigued about the book though lol

    Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is a good one! thanks for sharing!

    trish - my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, I like that teaser! And the cover. I'll have to go check this one out.

    Thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! I hadn't heard of this book before. I'll have to check it out. :D Thanks for stopping by my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds good! Gotta go run and check this out. Here is my TT http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2013/06/teaser-tuesday-june-25-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. A crossbow in the eye would definitely deter someone from taking a look! Great teaser.
    My Teaser is from ORPHAN TRAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yikes! I would not look, okay I may look but that is because I was told not to.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um...joking? Serious? Questions...so many questions. Nice teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Makes you wonder if Veek is the "never serious" type or the "so serious it's scary" type…

    Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2013/06/teaser-tuesday-beauty.html

    ReplyDelete