Sunday, September 1, 2013

2013: August Wrap-Up and September's Plans

August. Another busy month but was able to get some reads done. It's funny how I always think that I am doing a horrible job in reading, but when I look back, I actually got a decent amount of books accomplished. Here's what I read:



  1. The Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Joy Fowler (audio) 2 stars
  2. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen 3 stars
  3. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (re-read but audio) 5 stars
  4. Still Water Saints by Alex Espinoza 2 stars
  5. Beautiful Creatures: The Manga by Stohl and Garcia 3 stars
  6. The Prey by Andrew Fukuda (audiobook) 4 stars
  7. Finding Sheba by Heather Moore 4 stars
  8. Emma-Jean Lazarus Fell Out of a Tree by Lauren Tarshis (audio) 4 stars
  9. Alluring Tales: Awaken the Fantasy by various authors 4 stars

Plans for September

It's my birthday on the 7th and I hope I could get my hands on many more books!!! In the meantime, this is what I hope to read:

1. Mr. Darcy, Vampyre by Amanda Grange (August left-over)
2. Blood Myth by Stacy A. Moran (for review)
3. The Birr Elixir by Jo Sparkes (for review)
4. My Own Mr. Darcy by Karey White (for review)
5. Wolfgast Castle by Linda Bell Brighton (for review)
6. The Hidden Realms of Firestone by Linda David (for review)

There will also be some audiobooks in this bunch. :)

How did August go for you? What are your plans for September?

1 comment:

  1. I love how much Jane Austen you seem to read! I've always wanted to try one of her books, but have never gotten to it! Such a shame! I hope you'll have an amazing time reading all your September picks :D

    ReplyDelete