Monday, September 2, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays #57



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:




"I can conceal from you no longer the true state of affairs, for I can no longer conceal them from myself. My husband does not love me."

Mr. Darcy, Vampyre, page 217

I was supposed to have finished this book this weekend but my family kept distracting and this heat made it unbearable to read (we don't use a/c). I'm only on page 97 so this teaser has me scratching my head.

7 comments:

  1. Understandable..... I'm sure you will have it worked out soon enough!!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally sympathize with the family distractions. That happens to me too. As for the heat, we're just coming out of Winter so I'm actually looking forward to a bit of warm weather.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one on my wishlist. Sounds good.

    Thanks for visiting my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh interesting! Haven't heard of this one!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Family distractions are going around. I didn't finish mine this weekend either. So is she married to Darcy or what? Who is she?

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds pretty formal - are you liking it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr. Darcy a vamp??? Hope you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete