Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #14


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from
Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
•
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser:
" 'And will you, to the best of your ability, protect him from harm?'
'I will,' said Snape." ~ page 36 from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling






What's your teaser?

4 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Love Harry Potter!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ashamed to say I am one of the few who have not read the Harry Potter books! Nice teaser! I need to read it some time. :O

    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Awesome teaser and thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete