Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Sign-up for the Winter's Respite Readathon!

Seasons of Reading


What? I am doing another read-a-thon?! Didn't I just do Bout of Books? Yup!!! I figured I am going to get as much reading as I can before I get super busy with my last semester of my program. 

So what is this read-a-thon about?

The Winter's Respite Readathon is hosted by Seasons of Reading. The read-a-thon is very laid back. The main goal is to simply read. Here's what their blog says:


"This is the official sign up for A Winter's Respite Readathon! Dates are January 16 - 29, starting at 12:00am Monday the 16th, and ending at 11:59pm on Sunday the 29th. Times are central standard time so adjust your times accordingly. Yes, the readathon is now two weeks long! I, for one, am pretty excited about that!

Of course, like most readathons, the books read must be novels or novellas, adult or young adult are fine, and you can read children's books too (as long as you do read some novels too). Note: Non-Fiction is also okay! You DO NOT have to participate the entire two weeks. Join in when you can, start in the middle, end early...whatever works best for your schedule. As with all of my readathons, it will be a time for relaxed reading during which we can personally challenge ourselves and whittle away our ever looming TBR piles/shelves/libraries."

You want more info and/or want to join? Just click here

4 comments:

  1. Woot, woot, so glad you are joining this readathon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy that I'm joining but what do I have to lose?

      Delete
  2. I feel the same way.... What do I have to lose?? I either read a bunch of books or I don't. Either way, I'm going to have a fun time reading.

    ReplyDelete