Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year! 2012 Book Recap


Happy New Year, everyone!!! I hope you enjoyed your last night of 2012 and that you were safe and sound.

2012 was a very interesting year for me in my personal life and it was also the year that I started blogging. I am super happy to have found a new hobby and I could not be more than thankful for Wendy at Wall-to-Wall Books for helping me get started. I also want to thank all of my wonderful followers for helping me make my blogging experience super fun. You guys are awesome!!!

You can read more about my year recap in 2012 in 12 Sentences page.

I tried to participate in about two different challenges this year, but halfway in between them I stopped. I know...bad me! But I did reach my reading goal! My goal was to read 70 books and I am happy to inform you that I read 101! Woo hoo!

Here are the books that I rated 5 stars:



Here are the books that I rated 4.5 stars:


For 2013, my reading goal will be 60. I want to socialize a little bit more and I really want to work hard in paying off my debts so I could go back to school and start to save for Egypt. Wish me luck!

Now on to 2013!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much! I am truly honored to be your friend. I think you have a great blog!

    Hmm I see a lot of Lisa Kleypas there!
    I got an email from B&N that her new book in the Friday Harbor series is coming! Yay! I'm trying to decide if I should pre-order or just wait patiently.

    Happy New Year to you too girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Vonnie!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I'd like to congratulate you on a TERRIFIC blog, with interesting content, as well as GORGEOUS design!!

    I'm so glad to have met you! As we start a new year, we'll be looking forward to many more wonderful books to read!!

    I see you like the Harry Potter books. So do I!! I really have to get around to reviewing them, though. As for Lisa Kleypas, I've heard really good things about her books. I haven't read any yet, but this is a new year, so I think I'll definitely try to get at least one or two under my belt.

    Thanks for sharing your books!! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you must try her! Of course, if you don't mind historical romance. She also has some new contemporary romance books.

      Thank you so much for your comments. They always put a smile on my face.

      Delete