Thursday, January 7, 2016

Bout of Books 15: Day 4


Bout of Books
 
Bout of Books is an awesome read-a-thon that encourages people to read. For this BoB, my goal is to get my TBR books read and to listen as to many audiobooks as possible.



Today's challenge is:

 Villain Mash Up by
Bingeing on Books

Oh man...I had to give it a good thought...Okay, this is my villain mash up:
Dolores Umbridge from the Harry Potter series 
and Miss Trunchball from Matilda by Roald Dahl



Eek! They both have that evil look!

This would be a very interesting fight. One has magic while the other one is afraid of anything that is supernatural. However, they are both evil women who like to be tyrants in their schools and dislike children very much. I wonder if Miss Trunchball will swing Umbridge by the hair or if Umbridge will turn Miss Trunchball into an animal. Hmmm...



Day 4's Progress:
I didn't get much reading done today, but I did finish a book!!! 

http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1389156145l/248709.jpg

  Drink Cultura: Chicanismo by Jose Antonio Burciaga (4 stars)---review soon to come

# of Books finished:1
# of pages read: 55
# hours/minutes listened to: 1 hour and 34 mins
Total pages read: 327
Total hours/minutes listened to: 11 hours and 33 mins
Total of books finished:3
Challenge(s): Villain Mash Up




How is BoB going for you?

11 comments:

  1. Ha. I love this one! Man, I had completely forgotten about Ms. Trunchball. She was so evil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect pairing! I feel like they're very evenly matched. Enjoy the rest of your Bout of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT an amazing match up! I hate them both! Great job!

    Have a great week!

    My progress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I too think it's a great match up :)

      Delete
  4. I also chose Umbridge, because to me she is the worst kind of villain. Great choices! I don't know which of the two I dislike more, so I am not for sure who I would want to win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umbridge is the villain you just got to hate lol

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness, your villain mashup is genius! I actually laughed out loud at the two faces side by side. Good job finishing 3 books already.

    Here's My Update :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just had to put both pics up because it depicts each character so well!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete