Friday, January 8, 2016

Bout of Books 15: Day 5


Bout of Books
 
Bout of Books is an awesome read-a-thon that encourages people to read. For this BoB, my goal is to get my TBR books read and to listen as to many audiobooks as possible.



Today's challenge is:

Scavenger Hunt--
The Book Monsters




Top left going clockwise:
My bookshelf, some blue books I own, my current beverage (water) with books, my favorite cozy reading spot...my bed, and my current read (Kitchen by Banana Yoshimoto).

Day 5's Progress:
Another busy day that prevented me from enjoying some relaxation with a book. Looks like tomorrow is going to be the same thing.

# of Books finished: 0
# of pages read: 39
# hours/minutes listened to: 1 hour and 28 mins
Total pages read: 366
Total hours/minutes listened to: 13 hours and 1 min
Total of books finished: 3
Challenge(s): Scavenger Hunt

Day 4's Progress:


# of Books finished: 1
# of pages read: 55
# hours/minutes listened to: 1 hour and 34 mins
Total pages read: 327
Total hours/minutes listened to: 11 hours and 33 mins
Total of books finished: 3
Challenge(s): Villain Mash Up




How is BoB going for you?

2 comments:

  1. I don't understand any of these posts, but I hope you do what you want to do!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol
      Bout of Books is a week-long readathon that happens every six months. The goal is to set up goals and try to achieve them in the seven days. Every day during the readathon there are challenges to do, which enter you into the giveaways. It's a lot of fun. Basically these posts are my reading updates and my participation in the day's challenge.

      Delete