Monday, January 25, 2016

Teaser Tuesdays #114


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by A Daily Rhythm.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Wow! I haven't done one of these since August! I am back in school to get my teaching credential, so that, along with other many things, is what has been keeping me super busy. I hope I can post as many teasers as I can in 2016. :)
My Teasers:





http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71XkGTHZh9L.jpg"Nothing is impossible to kill. It's just that sometimes after you kill something, you have to keep shooting it until it stops moving. And that's really sort of neat when you stop to think about it."

 
Feed by Mira Grant

This was voted to be my TBR read for the month of January. This book has been in my pile for a few years. I am so glad that I am finally reading it because it's actually pretty good!



What is your teaser?

14 comments:

  1. I stopped and thought about it. It is not neat, but scary. Really scary.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh intriguing teaser! Hope you're enjoying this one!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I remember seeing this book advertised somewhere and thinking it looked good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like zombies, blogs, and/or thrillers then I recommend it. :)

      Delete
  4. Wow, That's some predatorial point of view. Looks like it goes with the cover though. Good luck with the teaching credential!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I have this one. Sure sounds like one for me, anyway! Yep, keep shooting until you run out of bullets. Then maybe blow it up. LOL

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2016/01/26/teaser-tuesdays-144-bone-deep-secrets-can-be-deadly-and-the-truth-can-cut/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you're enjoying it. Sounds rather creepy. Good luck with school. It really sucks down the time!
    My TT this week is from Dead Man's Island (Henrie O #1) by Carolyn Hart at http://wp.me/pZnGI-t2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does suck the down time but it must be done! :)

      Delete
  7. Oooh, this sounds right up my alley! Great teaser! Here's mine: Tuesday Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOh, that sounds a little gruesome. Nice choice for a tease.

    Thanks for stopping by and I hope to share many more teasers with you in 2016

    ReplyDelete