Monday, October 22, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #17


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
•
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 
 My Teaser:


"Harry looked more closely and realized that what he had thought were decoratively carved thrones were actually mounds of carved humans: hundreds and hundreds of naked bodies, men, women, and children, all with rather stupid, ugly faces, twisted and pressed together to support the weight of the hansomely robed wizards.
" 'Muggles,' whispered Hermione..." page 242 from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
 
 
*sigh* I'm almost done with this series. It makes me sad.

11 comments:

  1. Oh! I love Harry Potter! It's a great series of books I can share with my son. And the movies - awesome!!

    You can check out my TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great book. I remember reading this thinking yucky!

    MY TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Harry Potter! You can never go wrong with Harry!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh, Harry Potter.. Love it! Here's ours: http://refractedlightreviews.com/?p=10933

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never read ONE Harry Potter book. OUCH!! Who threw that book at me. :)

    THANKS for your teaser.

    My teaser is below.


    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-10232012.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome teaser!Love Harry Potter!

    here's our TT
    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see a Harry teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oww Harry.. love Harry. Enjoy the rest of the books

    My TT TT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser! I love Harry Potter. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gravy! That's one heck of a teaser! I'm waiting to read this one to my Daughter, but thanks for sharing!
    Thanks for stopping by My TT!
    Happy Reading =D

    ReplyDelete