Thursday, August 15, 2013

Author Interview: The Sojourn by Rupansh Gupta

Synopsis:
The true knowledge can be obtained by knowing oneself. But to know
oneself, light has to be shone on the way to knowledge. 'The Sojourn'
is a book which helps to discover oneself. In the midst of any
problem, it helps to bring out the solution from within. After reading
and understanding this book, the reader will never remain the same. He
will see the world in its true grandeur. The secrets embedded in all
creations of God, have been telling the truths from time immemorial.
In a poetic style, the words bring out the beauty in all the
creations. When included in the education system, it will build the
foundations of children. Thus, 'The Sojourn' helps to live an
enlightened life.


Interview with the author
Rupansh Gupta

 Hi Mr, Gupta. Welcome to Vonnie’s Reading Corner. Please tell us something about yourself:

When did you write your first poem?
I wrote my first poem when I was a child. It was about my teacher whom I revered a lot.

What gets you in the zone to write poetry?
Whenever I am having thoughts about a subject that I want to write and I feel that prose will be boring to present those thoughts, I resort to poetry.

Do you ever feel you are unable to write out of fear?
No, on the contrary my writing relieves me of my fears that I sometimes have in me.

How does poetry contribute to your life?
Poetry is a very important part of my life. Whenever I want to write something short and want to make it interesting, I write poetry.

What were you trying to achieve with The Sojourn?
‘The Sojourn’ is an attempt to present my thoughts about life and the universe to everyone for the good of all. This is my effort to contribute towards the betterment of the world.

Who’s your intended audience for this book?
Everyone who is looking for answers and truth will find the book worth reading. The book presents a lot of thoughts in a very concise way.

What other passions do you have besides poetry?
I write novels. My upcoming novel is ‘Pulchritude – An Eternal Love Story’. I also compose music, write lyrics, sing, play guitar. I am working on my next music album.

  Thank you again Mr. Gupta, for taking the time to answer my questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment