Can you believe it? It's already November! One more month after this and 2013 will be over!!! Wow, time has flown by super fast for me this year. It could be because I've been keeping myself super busy. But hey, I got some reading done:
1. Judas Kiss by J.T. Ellison (audiobook) 3.5 stars review
2. Egypt Rising by Stan Schatt 4 stars review
3. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo review
4. Temptation Tuesday: Café by Niki Becker & After Hours by Annabella Adrian reviews
5. Shuttered Affections by Rene Folsom review
6. Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux (audiobook) review
7. Judy Moody Predicts the Future by Megan McDonald (no review yet)
Reads I have planned for November:
1. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (re-read as audio)
2. Face by Cecile Pineda
3. What Once Was One by Marc Johnson
4. SIA by Josh Grayson
5. Cruentus: Rise to Power by L.S. Broomfield
What did you read in October? What are your plans for November?
Wow! You are doing good!ReplyDelete
OU.EM.GEEEEE....chica, you've done GREAT! I don't know how you're able to read so many books, being as busy as you are! KUDOS to you!! I'm lucky if I can read 2 or 3 books a month....I guess the problem is that I'm also a slow reader. I can't get rid of the habit of pronouncing words in my head as I read....lol.ReplyDelete
I greatly enjoyed reading "Shadow and Bone" right along with you, and am looking forward to our next read-along!
Now I'm trying to get ready for December, because I participate in a Christmas reading challenge every year.
As you know I'm a POTO "phan" myself, although I do prefer Susan Kay's version of the story. I'd like to re-read both Leroux's and her version, though, since I've never reviewed either one. I'd like to read them back to back, too, so as to compare the two.
I'll have to check out the other books you read in October. That hunky guy on the cover sure looks YUMMY!
Happy Reading!! : )