The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 5th and runs through Sunday, January 11th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 12 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team.
My goals for Bout of Books #12Okay...I really, really, really need to finish ALL of my books for review! I have stopped accepting any new ones since I was over my head with these. I haven't been able to read books from my TBR pile because I committed to so many review books. So my concentration for this read-a-thon is to finish all of the review books to make way for my TBR books for 2015.
Books that Need Review:
- The Last Garden by Jorge E. Ancheytta
- Shiloh's True Nature by Doug Raleigh
- Blood White by Ashley Nemer
- A Triple Knot by Emma Campion
- The Mystery of Moutai by G.X. Chen
- The Agben School by Jo Sparkes
- Under the Moonlight by Ashley Nemer
- The Gray Horizon by M. Kircher
- Shadows in the Curtain by Cami Checketts
- If You Believe by Mya O'Malley
- Baba Ali and the Clockwork Djinn by Danielle Ackley-McPhail & Day Al-Mohamed
Gosh...I really hope I can finish all of these!!!
Good luck with your reading goals for Bout of Books 12.0!! I haven't even thought about what I'll be reading for this event yet.ReplyDelete
Thanks, girl! I bet you have some great books waiting for you.Delete
Good luck, we're looking forward to hearing what you think. Above all, though, enjoy yourself with all the books!ReplyDelete
Gosh...I really hope to get your book read, Danielle! This is what happens when I want to read EVERYTHING.Delete
I am in it too. Good luck!ReplyDelete