Sunday, January 16, 2022

#SixforSunday: Jan. 16th

 


#SixforSunday is a weekly event hosted by A Little But A Lot.  A prompt is given each week and participants pick 6 books to go with the prompt. This week's prompt is:

bookish resolutions


A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
I started this in September 2021 and only read half of it. I haven't picked up since and I would like to go back and finish it. 



Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon

Another book that I started in early 2021 and only got halfway through. It's really good but just way too long. I will finish it though!



The Witching Hour by Anne Rice

I've had this book on my shelves for 20 years now and have yet to pick it up. I really need to revisit Anne Rice. 


Coyote Blue by Christopher Moore

Another book that has been on my shelves for years. I may read this one with my husband. 


La Novia Oscura by Laura Restrepo

I really want to read at least one book in Spanish this year. I've had this on my shelf for a few years. I think it's time that I pick it up. 

Time of Contempt by Andrzej Sapkowski

My husband and I read Blood of Elves and finished watching the Witcher series. We want to continue reading the book series. 


The Cold Vanish by Jon Billman

This has been on my TBR for a while. I hope to get my hands on it. 


These are just some of the books I hope to get to in 2022. Fingers crossed that all goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment