Thursday, November 29, 2012

2013 TBR Pile Challenge!

 
I am signing up for the 2013 TBR Pile Challenge!  This challenge is hosted by Adam at Roof Beam Reader.

The goal of the challenge is to read 12 books that have been on your TBR at least one full year. What's the challenge? Well, it's required that you set your list by the end of this year and no changes are allowed after the challenge starts. Two alternatives are allowed though, just in case. 12 books in 12 months should be a easy but knowing, reading my old books from my pile is the hardest to do. I wonder why...

Here's my list:


1. Nefertiti by Michelle Moran
2. Becoming Americana by Lara Rios (review) Completed May 11th
3. Bad Boys Ahoy! by Sylvia Day (review) Completed April 4th
4. Peel My Love Like an Onion by Ana Castillo
5. Dark Water by Koji Suzuki
6. Alluring Tales: Awaken the Fantasy by various authors
7. Face by Cecile Pineda
8. La Llorona by Marcela Serrano (review) Completed Feb. 27th
9. Still Water Saints by Alex Espinoza
10. Life After Phantom by Samantha (review) Completed Jan. 13th
11. Black Elk: The Sacred Ways of a Lakota by Wallace Black Elk & William S. Lyon
12. Bone by Bone by Carol O'Connell

Alternatives:
Moon Women by Pamela Duncan
Lost in Translation by Nicole Mones

2 comments:

  1. Ahh - I was just talking about La Llorona in class last night! Not this book, but the Mexican legend and its recent(ish) reinterpretations.

    I actually haven't heard of any of these, so I'm looking forward to your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I don't own ANY of the books on that list! Good luck! Thanks for stopping by my list!

    ReplyDelete